Cheers to Our First Year
Pop the bubbly! We have a very special anniversary to celebrate… March 1 marks one year since PBR came under new ownership.
In 12 short months, I’m proud of how this team has been able to make everyone’s favorite vintage paradise better than ever.
- It started with a rebrand. It’s impossible not to notice the fresh new logo and gigantic vintage postcard on the showroom wall or the painted stripes on the side of the building. That’s the hallmark of our new branding campaign. The sunny hues and vintage style captures “Old Florida Charm” perfectly, don’t you think?
- Then we re-launched the website. Those same vibrant stripes are featured on our new website, which has a fresh look and is easier to navigate. We fine-tuned the shopping categories, made it easier to find the new arrivals, and added fun new features, like this diary, zoom on photos, gift cards and PBR tote bags.
- Most excitingly and thankfully, we assembled the dream team! It takes a lot of manpower, creativity and collaboration to run PBR effectively. We now have a team of 7 employees (four of whom are named Kim!) who all bring a special set of skills to the table. We wouldn’t be where we are today without this team!
- Next, we focused on building a new Trade Program on par with the top furniture companies in the country. Interior Designers from all over the country shop at PBR, and in order to make their processes easier, we created a Trade Program that offers special shopping hours, trade discounts, easy pay invoicing, and so much more. If you’re in the trade, sign up today!
- Just in case you were wondering what we were up to during those hot summer months… we totally revamped the shop. As a former professional organizer, it was my mission to use every inch of the 5,000 square feet. We are filled to the brim with more vintage goodies than ever before. At the same time, paths have been carved out so it’s easier to get around the store. My personal favorite addition is the walkway to connect the two warehouse spaces.
- Last but not least, we took customer service to the next level. We couldn’t ship across the country as efficiently as we do without the tireless work of our Shipping Coordinator. We’re now in touch with you every step of the process, and we’re doing our best to keep your shipping costs down. We’re taking the fear our of finishing pieces with work orders and full service coordination with third party painters and refinishers. This is an important one!
We have so many ideas for year number two… starting with a special event, Cocktails and Conversations, on April 6 from 5-7pm. We’re assembling a panel discussion with top Palm Beach designers for a fun evening for all you design lovers in collaboration with The Scout Guide and The Historical Society of Palm Beach County. You're invited! RSVP to email@example.com.
We’re working hard on more special events like last year’s holiday market, creative social media (hello, Tik Tok!), a steady stream of one-of-a-kind pieces, exciting collaborations, regular sales, more branded merchandise and so much more. Stay tuned!
Thank you for making year one of our ownership a total whirlwind and a dream come true. Let’s toast to a year of success and bringing PBR’s signature style and pizazz to the Palm Beaches and beyond.
Stop by the shop on Tuesday, March 1 and enjoy a glass (or two) of bubbly and 20 percent off everything. Enjoy 20 percent online as well. We wouldn’t be where we are today without all you loyal clients. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement!